We Want to Make It Easy to Work with Us
Hassle-Free Return Policy
Customers returning a product within 30 days of purchase with the receipt will receive a full refund. To qualify, the returned product must be:
- A stocked product
- In resalable condition
- In its original packaging (full boxes, bundles or units)
- Accompanied by the original invoice or sales receipt
- Returned to the original place of purchase
For all other returns, see “Non-qualifying Returns” below.
Receiving Your Refund
|Method of Payment||Amount||Method of Refund||Time to Process|
|ABC Supply Account||Any||Credit to account||24 hours|
|Credit Card||Any||Credit to credit card||24 hours***|
|Check*||Up to $500||Cash||Same day|
|Check*||More than $500||Check||3-4 business days|
|Cash**||Up to $500||Cash||Same day|
|Cash**||More than $500||Check||3-4 business days|
*Must clear a 10-business-day waiting period.
**If cash received for payment has not yet been deposited, a full refund of cash can be given.
***Does not include credit card company processing time as that varies, it may take up to 2 billing cycles for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Returns made after 30 days:
- Any return made after 30 days of purchase with the original invoice or sales receipt may be subject to a restocking charge.
- Town & Country reserves the right to refuse any return made after 30 days of purchase.
Returns made without a sales receipt or invoice:
- For Town & Country account holders returning a product within 30 days of purchase, we will make every effort to look up your receipt for you. If this is possible, the same policy applies as if you had the original invoice.
- If we are unable to look up or find the invoice, the return may be refused.
Return made to an Town & Country location other than the purchase location:
Returns made to a different Town & Country location require manager approval and may be subject to a restocking charge.
Returning "special orders":
- "Special order” refers to any order of product not normally stocked by Town & Country in a given market and/or any product that is custom-made (not stocked by the manufacturer and/or made to customer specification).
- Special order returns will be accepted contingent upon the manufacturer’s return policy. Customer is responsible for all costs associated with special order returns to the manufacturer.
Town & Country will provide on-site pickup of any qualifying return. The following will apply:
- Any product picked up on the ground by Town & Country will be subject to a flat service fee per pickup.
- Other charges may apply. See store for details.